With the aim to narrow and give a special value to our task of recollecting information of different programmes, we have defined a series of criteria that all formations and organisations from UNIVERSIDADES DE LA TIERRA have to fulfill.
Criteria for formations
The programmes indexed and anounced in this website strictly fulfill these formative criteria:
- They offer specific contents of (and according to) Agroecology and Food Sovereignty. Consequently, we exclude programmes containing exclusively technical contents (including organic agriculture) if they are not complemented with broader perspectives on the concepts mentioned above.
- Can be accessed from Spain and open to any person undiscriminatedly. Programmes partly taught in other countries, and those entirely taught from outside Spain but distance-based, are also included.
- They imply a sufficient amount of taught knowledge so as to be potentially acredited and recognised by any official organisation or by the same instructing organisation. Consequently, talks and workshops will not be indexed, although they may be announced through other channels like social networks.
Criteria for organisations
Additionally, organisations presented in this website fulfull these criteria:
- They are organisations essentially focused on education towards agroecology or related subjects, or they have such a structure that allows them to develop their programmes and formative activities with a certain stability.
- They offer some kind of programme on a regular basis, either by alternating programmes or by repeating them or both.
For any enquiry regarding these criteria or how are they verified, please feel free to contact us.